Correct Assembly of Steel Door
In the previous article, the problems that may be encountered due to incorrect assembly were explained.
In this section, improved steel door assembly technique is described below.
- The measurement of the assembly place shall be noted carefully, if a readymade steel door is going to be assembled - a door with margins not exceeding 3 and 4 cm should be preferred.
- Newly installed steel doors must be certainly placed in the slots by balancing.
- Interstitial spaces being in excess can cause the steel door to open in difficulty with a jack. This is objectionable in terms of security.
- For fitting the steel door after placing in to slots as described above, shafts that is placed to the walls should be good welding.
- Locking mechanism and slot in frame and wings must be perfectly mutual.